Friday, August 31, 2007

Hope

"From the depths of despair, O lord I call for your help. Hear my cry, O Lord. Pay attention to my prayer.

Lord, If you kept a record of our sins who, O Lord, could ever survive?

But you offer forgiveness, that we might learn to fear you.

I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in His Word.

I long for the Lord more than sentries long for the dawn, yes, more than sentries long for the dawn,

O israel, hope in the Lord; for with the Lord there is umnfailing love. His redemption overflows.

He Himself will redeem Israel from every kind of sin. "

Psalms 130

I have been asked how I can quit my career of 15 years and go back to school in the pursuit of a better future for my family. My answer is, "I am counting ont the Lord, I have put my hope in His Word.

1 comment:

Paula said...

And now 8 months later...hope was worthwhile. You're thriving in school, family is amazing, and what a SEXY wife you have! LOL I love you!