Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ice Week


Well, its 1:20 AM. there is a little snow left on the ground and the temperature has continued to fall. What an end to an interesting week. The ice still has many people with out electricity. It is always interesting how a persons situation can effect their attitude. This then effects multiple people that then spreads throughout the community. Even more amazing is when a group within the community makes a conscience effort to have a great attitude in spite of great discomfort and help others. Extremely impressed with teamrelief who, even without electric and trees down in their own yards, got out and cleared over 150 yards in our area.

My week was phenomenal. my classes where canceled, my finals where turned to A's or averaged into our grade, my work is only on the weekends and some serious financial concerns where taken care of. On top of that I have a great wife and family. Life is pretty great.

No comments: